How does the opioid epidemic impact patients, families, communities, and the health care system? Join us for an evening with David Hasleton, MD, MBA, to find out! This event is for team members working in primary care, emergency department, immediate care, and oral health.
- Understanding the opioid epidemic and its impact on patients, families, communities and the health care system
- Approaches to addressing the opioid crisis
- Alternatives to opioids for acute pain
- How prescribers can effectively and appropriately reduce opioid prescribing
- Approach to medication assisted treatment. What is it?